Find Out Why Towson Can Cover the Spread
Towson can finish well clear of Elon and that means we’re going for them against the spread. There is 1.91 on offer that the favorites are able to cover a -12.5 line.
66-62 Win for Towson in Pair’s Previous Clash
Elon Phoenix were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Stony Brook Seawolves by a 79-64 scoreline.
Towson Tigers lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 74-62 at home to Delaware Fighting Blue Hens.
Towson won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 66-62 triumph when facing Elon. Towson have triumphed in their previous three meetings against Elon. On the head-to-head front, it has been 6 wins out of 10.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Knowing the players that are injured give us a helping hand when putting together college basketball forecasts. Once we’ve also looked at the form guide, we use the available stats and make predictions.
Key Elon vs Towson stats:
Our wager is the big favorites against the spread. Back Towson off -12.5 at odds of 1.91 and be confident that the market leaders can cover the line in this college contest.
If you want to pimp the odds about Towson covering the line, you might consider going down the Bet Builder route and combine this prediction with other selections.
Towson -12.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, our analysts research has found that the actual probability is closer to 60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
Elon vs Towson Prediction
Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply.
Published 01:43, 12 February 2024
Correct Score Prediction
Should you wish to go for a speculative bet, try Towson to win 79-62 on the correct score lines. This should be a fun wager which could potentially yield a huge return.
Elon vs Towson Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Running Scared of Towson Win
The favorites are 90% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Moneyline odds, with Towson priced at 1.11 to triumph in this college game. At 7.00, Elon are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
There is a spread of 11.5 and total points has a line of 134. Having a wager on the Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. The Over 134 selection is available to back at 1.91.
Towson can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.25 favorites. Elon are 3.70 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
If you’re wagering on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the many game lines and team props. There’s a chance to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 home games
- +12.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +12.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -12.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -12.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 145.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 144.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 137: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.80 pts and allowed 75.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 69.00 pts and allowed 75.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 134.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 137: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.60 pts and allowed 64.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.80 pts and allowed 66.10 pts in the last 10 home games